Gmail is the leading email service provider. It offers multiple features and allows the users to access the webmail in full features. The security features are the top-most priority of Gmail and hence protect the account and data of the users.
If you have lost your Gmail Password, then no need to worry as Gmail has provided multiple options to recover the same, such as “Recovery by Secondary Email Address” and “Recovery by Answering Security Questions”. Here you will get the detailed procedure of the above-mentioned options.
Gmail Account Recovery Without Security Question
- Open Gmail and click on the link “ Cannot Access the Account”.
- A new page will appear, click on “ I Forgot my Password”.
- Now enter your Gmail address and also enter the code provided by the Gmail and click “Next”.
- Thereafter, enter your secondary email address and click “Next”.
- Open your secondary email account and click on the link sent by the Gmail. After clicking, you will be redirected to the Gmail Account Recovery Page.
- Now enter your new Gmail Password twice and then click “Next”.
- Finally, you are in your Gmail Account.
If you have changed your number or lost it and forgot the password too, then you can recover the same through an easy way.
Gmail Account Recovery without Phone Number.
- Open Gmail and click on the link “Cannot Access the Account”.
- From the new window, click on “I Forgot my Password”.
- A sign-in page will appear, enter your Gmail Address and click “Next”.
- If you can’t access the recovery options, then you have to go through the Security Questions and Answers to prove your Identity. The same you can do by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
- Try to provide as much answer as possible and make sure they are correct.
- When the verification will be done, Gmail will send you a notification to reset your password.
Gmail knows the customer’s need and requirement and that’s why it has given so many options to recover your Gmail Account so that you can enjoy the full features of email and also stay connected with family and friends.
Have any other query related to Google Gmail Account ask here or find more Google Troubleshooting
Well answered for Gmail Account recovery